A TRIBUTE TO our FOUNDER
ADICQ established the award in 2001 to honor the first president of the board of the association, Mr. Florian Bonnier.
Mr. Bonnier was committed to economic development of the Quebec chemical sector. This award honors him while highlighting the success of an ADICQ member.
Our association aims to reward innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, investment, sustainable development strategies and the community involvement of one of its regular members.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNONCED AT THE ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM
SOME GOOD REASONS TO APPLY:
1. Enhance your image and maximise your brand recognition
2. Show your achievements to our sector and the general public
3. Demonstrate your success
4. Highlight your team, your organization and your partners
5. Get media benefits
6. Enjoy a networking night in your area
7. Be proud to grow your business and be part of the chemical sector
Criteria - assessment over the last 3 years
In the past, ADICQ has awarded impressive companies:
- 2019 Winners : AXCHEM CANADA
- 2018 Winners : Nemaska Lithium
- Honourable mention development of new markets: Laboratoire Campeau
- Honourable mention Innovation: Intersand
- Honourable mention Sustainable development: Sani-Marc
- 2016 Winners: Fleurarôme
- 2012 Winners: Enerkem
- 2006 Winners: Laboratoires Choisy
CONGRALUTATIONS TO THE 2019 WINNER : AXCHEM CANADA
This year, the grand prize was awarded on March 20 on the south shore of Montreal. ADICQ presented FLORIAN BONNIER AWARD to AXCHEM CANADA for all of its achievements.
Between 2015 and 2018, the company invested several million dollars to acquire a production plant in Trois-Rivières, which increased the team from 8 to 35 employees. During this same period, nearly 10 new products have been developed and marketed to meet the needs of customers in the field of pulp and paper mainly. The turnover has increased by 85% in three years.
Production has increased by 143%. The company has achieved ISO 9001: 2015 certification in 2018 and has obtained Kosher certification for one of their product. In addition, Axchem supports various sports teams such as minor baseball and alpine skiing in its region, and supports causes such as Leucan, Shaved Head Challenge and Alzheimer's.
Michel Bélanger, ROBIC, Genevieve Marquis, Brenntag, Frédéric Thivierge, Greenfield Global, Francis Fréchette, AXCHEM Canada, Jean-Jacques Drieux, Magnus et Caroline Piché, ADICQ.